If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we would find in each person's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Long- 14 Weeks


How far along? 14 Weeks 
Baby is the size of a... Lemon
Total weight gain: We don't have a scale at home so I will have to wait until I go to the dr. next week

Maternity clothes? Still wearing loose long skirts and dresses.  An embarrassing thing happened the other day when Ben told me that my belly was hanging out of my shirt. Awesome.  I really feel like my belly got huge this week!  I know my definition of huge is relative but still.  Belly hanging out of shirt?  That is ridiculous.  
Stretch marks? No
pe
Sleep?: Still not sleeping great but this week has been better than the previous ones.  

Best moment this week: I am relieved that my HS class dance show is over.  That was a major stressor.  I have a month left of work and 3 papers for grad school.  I can see the finish line!
Miss Anything? I miss having energy through out the day.  Mornings are my peek and then the rest is a struggle.  
Movement: Not yet and I am anxiously waiting!  I hear it won't be for a few more weeks
.
Food cravings: Cereal!!!  Since I am no longer eating meat, our "meat" budget has now turned into "Sarah's imported cereal" budget.  This week's cereals include:  Honey Nut Cheerios (with banana's or peaches), Fruity Pebbles and Rice Krispies!!!  Mmmm, I can't get enough.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat.  The sight, the smell and the taste are all nasty.
Gender: Next week
Labor Signs: Hope not, that would be bad.

Symptoms: The nausea has surprisingly subsided big time this week.  If I wait too long before eating I get weak and queasy but other than that I am just tired.  
Belly Button in or out?  It is still hanging on....be strong, little guy!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!  Well, I guess moody when I am sleepy, but throughout the day happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby Long is a boy or girl!  Amy is having a gender reveal party for us next Thursday if the dr. can see everything clearly :)


No comments: