If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we would find in each person's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BL- 26 Weeks




How far along? 26 Weeks 
Baby is the size of a... Length of a cucumber
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!  My maternity clothes from gap are starting to get a bit tight.  My favorite items include maxi skirts from target or gap and gap body cami/bras.  I need to borrow or invest in some tanks that will grow with me :)
Stretch marks? No, even though I use lotion everyday I have heard stretch marks are hereditary.
Sleep?: Sleep has not been good for weeks.  BL is on a schedule which wakes me up about every 4 hours.  I cannot get comfortable, even with a mass amounts of pillows.  A freezing cold room has helped, but I would do anything to be able to fall asleep on my belly.  
Best moment this week: We have been approved by a dr here.  It was quite difficult moving back to the US so far along in the pregnancy.  I am so thankful that insurance and hospitals have worked out.  Our first appt is this week!
Miss Anything? I am eating a glorious amount of food now that we are in the US.  Maybe that is why I have already gained 22 lbs.  I really, really miss sleeping on my stomach.  A few more months.....then I will probably just say I miss sleeping in general.  
Movement: The kid is practicing kara-tay!  It is unreal how I was dying to feel him do anything and now sometimes I just wish he would let me go to sleep.  We have started identifying his movements and positions.  Sometimes he is karate chopping, other times he is just doing the worm.  What is unbelievable is to watch the outside of my belly move when he gets feisty.  
Food cravings: Blue Bell homemade ice cream.....this could be a contributer to the 22 lbs :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not doing great with Chicken.
Gender: Still a boy
Labor Signs: Nope, but I think I had some Braxon Hicks last week.
Symptoms: Does waddling count?
Belly Button in or out?  Although he was strong, my belly button has been defeated by karate kid.  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Finding an flat and decorating BL's room with all the great stuff we got from our loving friends and family.  

No comments: